Haul

06:45


Recently I went shopping and I forced myself not to pick anything that was not on my list, and I actually succeed, wooho. So heres what I went to pick up...

Mac fix plus - I love using this in the winter time. When my skin is looking a little dull and dry. It gives a little life back into your skin while also hydrating it. The little tube in the picture is a sample size of the illuminator from Mac- I haven't tried it yet but it looks beautiful.

Kheil's midnight recovery oil - I've had the eye cream from this range for a long time and have loved it. So I thought I'd give this a try too. I don't use this every night as its a bit too much for my skin (I have normal skin), if you have dry skin you'll probably love using this every night. I generally use this this when my skin is really dry.

Kheil's amino acid conditioner - Ive honestly never liked conditioners. for a long time I thought conditioners were just not for my hair. But I thought I'd give this one a  go for some reason. I love it! It leaves my hair so soft without it feeling weighed down. I only use a pea sized amount and it works perfectly on my hair.

Ardell demi wispies - Im a novice when it comes to eyelashes and I've heard a lot about the demi wispies. In terms of them being easy to apply and quite natural looking. Ive only used them once at this point and I like them.  

I hope you enjoyed this mini haul.

R x
   


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts