Review stop: Mary- Lou manizer

08:38


Hightlighters for me can be a tricky one, you need the right amount of pigmentation (because you don't want to look like a disco ball) and you also don't want the shimmer to be too excessive. The Mary-Lou manizer for me has been the perfect highlighter, its the only one I reach for. I was a bit hesitant at first, as its quite pricey. I didn't want to buy it then be disappointed with the product. But I decided to give it a go anyway.  


My initial thought was that it might look too stark on the skin but it looks so good! It has a nice amount of shimmer to it and is finely milled. The main reason I love this product is because it gives that beautiful wet look on the skin, rather than looking like flecks of glitter. Also if you apply this with a light hand it can also look very natural and subtle. I like to use the Jess Up highlighter brush to apply it, I also love how well the product blends. If you accidentally apply too much, you are able to buff it out a little. You get 8.5g of product for £17.50, which to me is not a lot of product for the amount you're paying. However, the highlighter is unlike any I've tried- it is raved about in the blogging sphere and with good reason!




Thank you for reading, I hope this was useful to you.

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts