Review stop : Charles Worthington Texturising Spray

12:11


I was initially quite sceptical when I purchased this texturising spray. I've previously tried a couple and I've found that my hair felt crunchy and it didn't give me that much texture. But, I must say this product is the best texturising spray I've tried. First of all, the smell is quite similar to hairspray but is not as overwhelming- it actually smells quite nice. It provides an amazing amount of texture and hold simultaneously. I love the amount of texture and volume it can achieve from a few simple sprays. After applying I like to scrunch my hair with my hands just to add more defintion. However, this is a product you have to be wary of, if you spray too much and too close to your hair it will start to look crunchy and can also leave a white cast. On the flip side, this can be easily resolved. I've found that spraying from a decent distant from your hair and also making sure to not stay on the same area (on your head) for too long works a charm. Over all, I think you can create a good amount of texture and volume with a few easy steps. For the price this product is truly a bargain in my eyes.

Get it here - http://www.boots.com/en/Charles-Worthington-Volume-Bounce-Texturising

Thank you for reading, I hope this was useful to you.  

R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts