Wish List

07:59

I always have my eyes on something that is beauty related and sometimes you just need to take a step back and have a break. I'm trying to stay away from spending, just for the sheer fact that I have way too many beauty products that could probably last me a lifetime. So, since I can't buy the products I guess I'll just share them with you guys. 

The first thing is the two faced born this way foundation. I'm not so fond of foundations in general I find them two cake-y looking and too heavy on the skin. But from the reviews that I've read this foundation provides amazing converge while still looking like skin. Which for me is the perfect combination. The shade range is also pretty wide, so I feel like most of us would be able to find a match. 


Clinique mild clarifying lotion - http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1573/

 I'm not someone who suffers with acne, per say, but I do get the occasional brake out which leaves a scar (more often than not). I want to give this a go, just to see whether it really is a 'clarifying' lotion. From my research it can be quite drying, which is expected but something to keep in mind.

Kat Von D's shade and light eye palette, I have wanted this for a long time. I love the combination of the warm tones with the neutral tones in the palette. I love warm reddish browns, and the eyeshadow third from the right (in the palette) calls my name! Kat Von D is quite hard to get a hold of in the UK, you can get it on Sephora.com but customs can be a bit of a pain.    


I've been trying out a couple of serums lately in search of the perfect one. The origins original skin seems like the perfect serum. It claims to; smoothen skin, erase dullness, shrink pores and bur imperfections. It is quite an expensive product £32 for 30ml, which is why I'm holding off. 


Thankyou for reading, I hope this was useful to you.  


R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts