Top 3 nail polishes

01:37


My first favourite is from Sally Hansan '360- plums the word'. Its a beautiful mauve muted tone, I love how versatile and easy it is to wear. Recently, it has been the only nail polish I reach for. I was also pleasantly surprised by the formula, it lasts quite long on my nails and the brush always for easy application.


My next favourite is Essie's 'ruffles and feathers' I always reach for this shade around summer time. It really makes a tan pop out and the shade itself is so unique. The colour is a blue, green - which are the colours I normally gravitate towards for my nails. Its an Essie polish, so the formula is pretty good and the longevity is great too.


My last favourite is Barry M's 'vanilla' which is a taupe grey, that is the perfect neutral shade when you don't know what to wear or just want something that isn't overpowering. The formula is not as opaque as I would like, but with two layers it looks great! Im not too fond of the Barry M brushes, they can be a little flimsy but the colour is worth it.


Im still on a hunt for the perfect nude brown shade, let me know if you know of one.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts