Mistakes

06:48

Making mistakes is apart of life, its simply unavoidable. No one can be perfect in every aspect. The idea is to always improve ourselves so that we are better today than we were yesterday. I was someone who would always dwell and beat myself up about the mistakes I've made and just self wallow. But to be honest that does nothing, the best of people are those who can turn their mistakes into something they can learn from and make themselves better from it. As a result the 'mistake' is not a mistake its just a learning curve. This is something I'm still learning how to do. The guilt I feel after a mistake is something I haven't quite mastered getting rid of yet but this idea of turning a negative into a positive is slowly helping, so I hope it can help you too.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

R x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts