Review stop : Toni & Guy casual sea salt spray

10:11


Toni and Guy casual sea salt spray - http://www.asos.com/Toni-Guy/Toni-Guy

I'm a big fan of products that provide a good amount of texture (since my hair is quite silky and doesn't have much of a texture to it). Everybody loves that 2nd, 3rd day hair that has a bit of a grit to it. First of I love the smell of it, its a nice fresh scent (similar to a beach-y scent). My favourite way to use this product is on second day, curled hair. It helps to redefine the curls and add a bit of texture too (which ultimately creates that beach-y waves look). The downside to this product is that it doesn't work so well on straight hair (it pretty much does nothing). Also, if you spray too much it can leave you with that crispy hair feeling (which isn't cute). If you are looking for a product to give you texture for straight hair I would highly recommend the Charles Worthington. I've done a blogpost on it which you can read here

Thank you for reading, I hope this was useful to you.

R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts