decision

02:45

Theres always two choices, many of us make ourselves believe that we didn't have a choice and we just fell on the path we're on. Im going to relate this to relationships (be it mothers, siblings or partners etc) when things get a bit rocky. You have a decision to make you can just distance yourself from them which will save you from the heartbreak but it will also leave you with the regret that you never tried to fix it. Or on the other side you could give it your best shot to fix it, which will leave you open to heartbreak but leaves you with no regrets. Honestly I don't think theres any right or wrong answer to this just an answer that sits best with you. For me my immediate response would be to distance myself to guard my heart. But after deliberation I feel like giving it your best shot saves you from a life of regret. To be honest I still haven't chosen what I would do, I find pros and cons to both of them.

Whatever you choose just make sure its right for you in the future as well as right now.

Let me know what you think.

R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts