review stop: sonia kashuk palette

07:09


The palette was my first ever palette and its still one that I reach for on a daily basis. Its  a neutral palette, with warm, cool and neutral tones in there. I love all the browns in the palette, the lighter colours are great for a highlight and it also has a black and a grey - perfect for deepening any look. My favourite part of the palette is the pink and orange, they are lovely as transition shades- it just adds a little something different. The formula is blend-able and pigmented. In addition, the packaging is great for traveling as its slim and compact. Its a perfect neutral palette! The best part is that it is a drugstore palette so its really affordable. But for us in the UK its a little hard to get a hold of, I got mine on Ebay.

Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoyed.

R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts