Top neutral lipsticks

06:35


1) Mac's Taupe - its a brown nude with a slight peach under tone, while still being on the warm side of things. I love how neutral yet unique the colour is. Also, it is a matte formula which is my favourite formula in a lip product. It last a good amount of time on the lips, its easy to apply. Its just my go to lipstick for any look and any occasion.

2) NYX lip cream in London - This for me is the perfect 'nude nude' it doesn't interfere with the rest of your makeup its just a neutral lip, without making you look ill. I also love the formula of this, again it is a matte formula (you can see the pattern) but at the same time it is smooth and easy to apply. On a random note, I love the smell of them - they have a vanilla, cake like scent.

Thankyou for reading, I hope this was helpful.

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts