Kat Von D: Lolita

06:07


There has been a lot of hype surrounding the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipsticks. So, when I was in Sephora I decided to pick one up. I was drawn to the shade 'Lolita', the reason being it had a hint of brown to it  but was still a mauve tone (I tend to always go for brown nude colours). I was quite intrigued by it. I am so impressed by the formula, it is the most comfortable liquid lipstick I've tried. The application process is so smooth and easy. I also love the longevity of it (it lasts the whole day). On another note, I love the packaging its aesthetically pleasing and its quite slim (so its easy to throw in your bag). Basically, I'm a big fan of these and I wish I would have picked up a deep purple or even the black (I would like to see if the formula is any different for the deeper colours). 

Thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed. 

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts