bigger looking eyes

09:24


When you're tired and not feeling your best, your eyes are the first to give it away. So I wanted to share some of my favourite tips for brighter and bigger looking eyes (makeup can be a life saver).


1) My first tip is quite a well known one, its to place a white or flesh toned kohl in the water line. It helps to open up your eyes and makes them look a little bigger. This is a white kohl from Loreal, the staying power of this is perfect. 



2) One of my favourite tricks is to take a shimmer eyeshadow stick, one that is close to your skin tone and place it in your inner tear duct. This helps to bring more light to your eyes and makes you look more awake. this is the Rimmel Kate eyeshadow stick in 'rose gold'. 






3) My last tip is to take a champagne shimmer eyeshadow and place it all over your lid. Again like the previous tip it will help to bring more tight to your eyes and make you look more awake. This is actually a highlighter from The Balm, this is my favourite thing to use on my eyes- it has a beautiful sheen to it. 

Thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed. 

Rozina x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts