May Favourites

11:20


Sooo, I've been running on autopilot for a month now with uni exams, but they're finally over and I can get back to blogging again. What better way to start than a favourites ?  Lets jump straight in...

Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Camel - I've been loving this eyeshadow, its so unique yet neutral at the same time. It means I can wear it everyday but at the same time its something different than the standard. I'd descried the colour as a carmel type colour and it lasts a decent amount of time on the lids. 
Maybelline Lash Sensational - When I first picked this up I didn't understand the hype around it, I found it rubbish quite frankly, so I left it and forgot about it. Then recently I decided to give it another go and its amazing! Its just one of those mascaras that need to dry out a little, before it reaches its full potential haha. It lengthens, separates and thickens the lashes - what else do you want from a mascara? 
Soap and glory's smoulder kohl - Recently I've been experimenting with my makeup and I ended up trying a 'smudged out liner' look and this kohl (in black) is perfect. Its so black, and it has enough time before it dries in place, for you to smudge it out. 
NYX's soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi - If you have been following my blog for a while you'll know that I love the soft matte lip cream in London, its a neutral brown nude and Abu Dhabi is pretty similar but just a bit warmer and a bit darker. So, this is perfect for when I feel like a slightly darker nude. 
NYX's Butter gloss in creme brûlée - Another NYX favourite- they're such an affordable brand and now so easily attainable in the UK. Ive been reaching for this on a regular basis, which I would have never expected since I've always been a matte lips lover. But Ive been really enjoying the glossy more natural look recently. I love the formulation of it and it doesn't leave that horrid ring around the inner part of your lips. I also adore the smell of it (smells like cake batter to me haha). 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. 

R x
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts