Hurt

10:46

Being hurt twice can be a very hard thing. We've all heard the saying 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me'. I have always held on to this line. But after some thought and through experience I don't agree with that saying anymore. You see, to love once and be hurt to the point you cannot bear it. It takes a strong person to be brave enough to open themselves up again with the chance of being hurt again. Yes sure, I was hurt again, I suffered again. I may have lost hope for a bit. But now I can say I've grown, that I've learnt more than I ever have and hopefully I've become someone better than the person I was previously. Its so easy to be consumed by pain, however minute, it can get to a point where it can almost be comforting. Thats why its so important to get yourself back up, as quick as you can. Pour energy into you, pour love into you. You're the one that is not going anywhere. 

Invest in yourself.  


R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts