Top high end lip products

10:55



I feel like lip products are most people's favourite makeup item, or I might just be bias. Anyways, I thought I'd share my top high end lip products.

YSL rouge volupte shine - This is in the shade 9, the formulation or these are perfect for everyday wear since they're a shear finish. What I love in particular is the way this wears through the day, it doesn't leave you with that white ring and it fades into a matte finish over time. Its just a lip product that you can throw on and not worry about.
Mac's Taupe - This is a matte finish but applies smoothly and does not feel drying. Its the perfect nude brown with a hint of peach. Which is perfect for those of you that want to try a deep brown lip, this is a nice way to ease into it.
Bobbi Brown's Art Stick - This one is in cassis. These are like giant lip pencil and I was sceptical at first but it turned out to be so creamy and easy to apply. The colour of this is the main attraction, its a beautiful deep red with purple undertones to it. Works perfectly on median to dark skin tones.
Kat Von D's Lolita - This has been hyped about everywhere and it definitely lives up to it. The formulation is creamy and easy to apply, it does not go patchy after application. Also the colour is so unique. I have been wanting to try a mauve toned lip for a while but just couldn't find one that worked with my skin tone. This is perfect since it has a mix of brown with the mauve it makes it far more wearable.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.

R x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts