3 bold lip products

10:24




My first top bold lip product, is a more recent addition to my collection. Its a lipliner from Sephora, in the shade 'deep brown'. Now to some people this may be deemed as a deep nude, but for me its quite a bold lip colour. The colour is a warm deep, brown (as the name suggests). the formula is, surprisingly, really comfortable and as its a lipliner it lasts a lot longer on the lips.


The next product is a drugstore one and I've adored this product for a long time. Its the revlon lipstick in 'black cherry'. Its a beautiful burgundy shade but it has a hint of brightness to it, while still be a deep toned lipstick. Its really unique and I love mixing this with other lip colours, it just seems to go with everything!


The last product is the Bobbi Brown art stick in 'cassis'. I got this on a whim, when I was wondering in John Lewis and I just couldn't leave without it (dramatic much?). But its a gorgeous lip colour, its a deep burgundy red (which I think looks great on medium to deep skin tones). Again the formula of this is great, its really creamy and easy to apply. It looks amazing as a bold lip but you can also just tap it on, for more of a light stained look. I have really been enjoying mixing this in with black cherry (above), its the perfect bold lip!


Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoyed.

R x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts