review stop: Dermablend Corrector Stick

10:41


I really wanted to review this product, I have been using it for a long time now and I think its about time it hit the spotlight. Ive got mine in the shade 55, I use this as a concealer and a foundation. The formula is perfection! Its smooth, creamy but still has great coverage (without leaving you looking cake-y). A little goes a long way with this, so it lasts a long time. The packaging is also practical as its small and slim so its easy to travel with. The one downfall with this product is with the shade range - I have the darkest shade and its pretty light. So, it doesn't cater for median to dark skin tones unfortunately. The price is quite reasonable, especially for how good the product is.

Thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed.

R x


   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts