Review stop: Pond's Cold Cream

12:52


When I was little I vividly remember my mum using Pond's products - with their distinct fragrance. My skin had been getting quite dry and I was on the hunt for a thick night cream, so I thought I'd give the Cold cream a try. My first thought was the fragrance, it is quite strong but in my opinion its nothing overpowering. I can't smell it once it has sunk into the skin - but it is something to keep in mind.

The consistency of the cream is thick - which is perfect for a night cream. The first time I gave it a go, I applied a normal amount and found that it was too much. It felt like the product was not sinking in and left a greasy texture on the surface too. So the second time round I used a little amount and it was perfect! It moisturised my skin, all my dry patches had gone over night and my skin was not greasy. The cold cream is actually advertised as a cleansers. I decided to give it a go as a cleanser and was not too impressed, it left a greasy residue and did not do a great job of removing my make up in comparison to other cleansers. Overall, I think it is a great night cream but in all honesty not a great cleanser.

Thankyou for reading, I hope this was useful to you.

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts