Brighter Looking Eyes

05:06

Recently I've not had the best of sleep patterns. So I've been focusing my make up on making me look more awake and for me thats focusing on the eyes. I've got a couple tip/ tricks that have been quite useful for me - so I hope they can also be helpful to you.



The first thing I like to do is brighten my under eyes. I used to have an aversion to concealers, I just found that they looked too fake on me but when I tried the Maybelline eye eraser I was converted. Its light weight on the skin and does not look too over done either- it does what you need it too (cover your dark circle). Covering your dark circles makes your eyes look a lot brighter, as your taking away any darkness from your eye area giving you a more radiant look.


Then the next thing I like to do, is something I like to do quite often - brighting up the inner corner of the eye. My favourite product to do this with has been the Rimmel Kate crayon stick in 100 rose gold- its a shimmer gold based shadow. It has a brightening affect on the eye, by drawing light to your eyes (as its lighter than your natural skin tone). I love this colour in particular because its quite close to my skin tone (just a bit lighter), so it looks like a natural sheen on the eyes.

Another tip would be taking a nude eyeliner and putting that in you inner waterline. When your tried your eyes can tend to look quite red, using a nude eyeliner will cover any redness, but won't look too stark either (because its a nude).

So, these are two/three of my favourite ways to make my eyes look brighter when I'm in a rush and really tried - I hope this was helpful to you.

Thankyou for reading.

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts