Top Fragrance Of The Moment

06:56


I thought I'd share my favourite scent of the moment- Si from Armani. I have been wearing this pretty much everyday - even though its not much of a summer scent. I'm not good at describing scents but I'll give it a go, its a sweet but very deep smell (thats all I've got :P). Its a strong scent so a little goes a long way. When you first spray it the scent can be a bit overpowering but just give it a few seconds to sink in and it smells amazing. If your not into sweet scents, then maybe give this a miss. I also love the wear of this perfume. The smell lingers for over 24 hours in my experience, which is amazing! With most perfumes they smell amazing, but you have to re-spray every few hours. I would definitely reccommend that you give this a sniff at boots or somewhere.

Thankyou for reading :)

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts