Top Nude Lipsticks

08:49


Nude lipsticks are so versatile, they go with a simple neutral look but then also looks amazing with a smokey eye. Which is why they are one of my favourites. I'll be talking you through my top 2 nude lipsticks of the moment.


NYX soft matte lip cream in London. This was one of the first nudes that I ever bought and I adore it!  Its the perfect nude, not too dark but doesn't wash me out either. The formula is lovely as well, you would think it would be drying (since its a matte finish), but it is actually very comfortable on the lips. Its quite a hassle though to get a hold of in England I bought mine on Ebay but I heard that they stock NYX in Next too (the Bluewater one).


Recently this has been my most reached for lipstick- Mac's taupe. Its a beautiful brown nude in a matte finish (I love a matte finish). The application is lovely, just like the rest of Mac's lipsticks (goes on the lips evenly and wears well too).I would recommended this to brown girls who are looking for a nice brown based nude. This would also look amazing on light skinned girls, it would just be a darker nude. I'm just in love with it! - probably because I get the most complements on it :P

I hope this was informative to you, thank you for reading :)

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts