Review Stop: B. Treated Blemish Gel

04:54

Ello Ello,  I've decided to start a 'series' type thing, called 'Review Stop'. Which will basically consist of a quick review on a product, nothing too long winded (like my normal posts). So, here's my first one- let me know what you think in a comment!



The B. Treated Blemish Gel is a spot treatment from B. (you can get it from super drugs) I haven't heard much about the brand I knew they had a makeup range but before discovering this product I had no idea they did skincare. I love this blemish gel! It dries out the spot and kills the bacteria in the spot as well. Be careful when applying, because of its drying nature you want to make sure you only put it on the spot and not the skin around it (otherwise the skin will get really dry and fake off) .It claims to work in 2 hours but I prefer to leave it on the skin as long as possible, 3-4 hours. Its comparable to the super spot remover by Origins - in the drying aspect. The difference is the price the super spot remover is £15 (for 10ml) and the treated blemish gel is £3.45!(for 15ml) I think its worth a try if you suffer from spots, I am definitely going to repurchase it.

Thankyou for reading and I hope this was helpful to you.

R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts