Make-up Haul

04:50


Recently I went a bit makeup crazy - as you do - and I was surprised at how much I fell in love with some of the products. So, I thought I'd show you some of my recent purchases that I've really been loving.

Mac's Persistance - I have been on the hunt for this lipstick ever since the new Matte collection for Mac came out. I finally got my hands on it (by ordering it online) and its amazing! Its just as creamy as the rest of Mac's Matte lipsticks, yet dries to a beautiful matte finish. Its a brown nude with warm undertones, which is perfect for those of you with an olive skin tone. Since some brown nudes can be too cool tone and make me look ill.

Dermablend Corrector Stick - This is a repurchase for me, its one of my  "holy grail" products. Its a full coverage stick - that can be used as a foundation or concealer. The consistency is creamy and easy to blend, it leaves a natural finish but still gives amazing coverage. The only downside to this product is the colour range. I have the darkest shade (which is the shade 55) and I would say I'm about an NC30 in Mac. So the range doesn't cover median to dark skin tones.

Fashion Fair's eyeshadow in Sahara Sand - this is a copper coloured eyeshadow with a shimmer going through it. I think its perfect for newbies to makeup or those of you who are in a rush. The reason being its so easy to apply and still looks like you put a lot of effort into it. The way I like to apply it - is packing the product onto my lids and then blending it out into the crease.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - I have yet to try this mascara (as I'm current using benefits' roller lash). I've heard so many great reviews about it, so I decide to pick it up. I brought the travel size, just so I didn't have to commit to the full size.  

Makeup Geek's Foiled eyeshadow in Flamethrower - I recently made an order on the makeup geek website and pick up a few eyeshadows. The standout one for me was definitely the foiled eyeshadow in Flamethrower. Again its another copper, it is so pigmented! Also the glitter is nothing chunky and goes on the lids evenly. Which was a surprise to me considering they are so affordable.

Thank you for reading, I hope this was useful to you.

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts