Wishlist

04:31

 


1) Hourglass mineral veil primer - I've been wanting to try this primer for the longest time. From all the reviews I've read it fills in your pores, smooths over imperfections - who wouldn't want that ! The first things holding me back from making this purchase is the price its £53.00 and I can't seem to justify that price for a primer. In addition since I have sensitive skin, I'm sceptical as to how my skin might react to it. 



2) Charlotte Tilbury's filmstar bronze and glow - Another product I've been lusting over, it looks like the perfect colour and extremely creamy for a powder. I also love that it has a highlighting powder with it, seems like the perfect product to travel with. Again this is a pretty over priced product at £49.00. I think I'll purchase this after my current bronzer finishes (Makeup forever fusion bronzer). 



 3) Huda Beauty legit lashes - I've heard a lot of good things about this mascara and I just want to give it a go. I'm pretty loyal to my mascara (too faced better than love). I haven't heard much about whether this mascara holds a curl, seeing as thats very important to me haha. The price is not too crazy at £24.00 , which is pretty normal for a high end mascara. 


4) Huda Beauty lashes in Noelle - Another Huda beauty product, I have always loved their lashes. I always used the Samatha lashes for events. But I've just never got around to trying the Noelle even though they look reall beautiful and wispy. At £18.00 for Huda lashes its a decent price point too. 



 5) Moroccan Oil heat defence - I love the moroccan oil styling oil, especially the scent. So I would also love that scent in my heat protector haha. So once I finish my current heat protector (Ouai heat protector), I will definitely be giving this one I go. Let me know if you would want a review stop when I do. 



I hope you like reading my Wishlist and if you would like a review on any of these items once I get around to purchasing them, please let me know.    



R x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts