Review stop: Kiehl's midnight recovery eye

13:37


The eye area is a very sensitive part of your face, one prone to wrinkles and discolouration. In an attempt to combat all of those variables, I have tried a couple of eye creams. Without a doubt this Kiehl's eye cream is the best I've tried. I love the scent- its a citrus scent (oranges, limes and lemons). One of the things that I love most about this eye cream is that a little goes a long way - which is great considering the price (£24.50). Within a short period of time, I noticed that the texture of my under eyes were a lot smoother and plumper. I must admit that I haven't seen a vast difference in the colour of my under eyes. (I think that drinking water is the best remedy for dark circles). However, several of my friends have notice that over a long period of time their dark circles have decreased. Overall, I think its a great under eye cream. I know its a pricey product, but I think skincare is something worth investing in.

Thank you for reading, I hope this was useful to you.

Rozina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts