Top 4 Eyeshadows

07:04


After a lot of experimenting with eyeshadows I've found that I'm more drawn to warm tones - red and orange undertones. I love matte eyeshadows they are my go- to, I'm not into shimmers as much but as you can see I do have one in my quad. So I thought I'd share with you my top 4 eyeshadows at the moment. Two are from mac and two are from makeup geek, I rotate my eyeshadows in this quad quite often (just something to keep in mind). So lets begin...



Mac's Swiss chocolate  - (top left) is a brown with slight red undertones. This is one of my most used eyeshadows. My go- to look is taking a warm tone brown (like this) and packing it on my lid and bending it out with a fluffy bush. It gives an effortless but clean look.  

Mac's All that glitters - (top right) is a champagne glitter but is a fine shimmer nothing chunky. I'm not normally a fan of shimmer but this is an exception, it looks beautiful on the lid- helps to open up the eyes and bring light to them. It also works well as a brow bone and inner conner highlighter. 

Makeup geek's Cupcake - (bottom left) this colour is out of my comfort zone as it is a neutral tone but nevertheless I love it! This looks lovely all over the lid. My favourite way to use it, is in the crease to bring a hint of pink into any look. 

Makeup geek's coco bear - (bottom right) is a beautiful reddish brown (more red than swiss chocolate) it is a dupe for Mac's brown script (which they do not sell in the UK). This is my favourite eyeshadow at the moment it is so versatile. You can put a light wash of it all over the lid, for a subtle warm look. Another way is putting coco bear in the crease to add warmth to any look, I adore the way it looks in the crease with a brown over the lid. It would also look amazing with a neutral colour on the lid, because of the contrast it would create. 


Thank you so much for reading, I hope this was useful to you. 


Rozina x

  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts